P.S. I needed a bigger harddrive anyway. Christmas just came a little earlier. So something good did come out of it. And I bet you Xara support will not email me again today!

Originally posted by Anne:
Hi John
Thanks for emailing me back. What does having to load fp before ws have to do with how it works? Need to know. I have been having to load each and every piece of my webpage one piece at a time, logo then menus then heading. It will not load the graphics folder I have to load everything into it manually. It has been a pain in the neck. I have email xara three separate times in 72 hours they have not wasted their time to get back with me on this problem. I read all their material and watched all their movies.

One suggestion I would make to them is they need new movies showing exactly how to load WS into frontpage instead of just the menus. Save them a lot of tickets and a lot of everyone elses time. I sat here with my business not producing for nearly a week. I wonder if they are even aware of the problems.

Anyway that is what happen to me. Understand the virus is nationwide. You don't even have to open the email. As soon as you open your email program the virus launches itself.

Thanks again.

Anne