I've spent far too long now struggling with XaraLX, rebooting to Windows and dithering about virtual machines (and their associated performance hit).

Please Xara - as a customer since your Beeb days and a user of Artworks, just produce a version for Linux (and I assume you may as well do a Mac version at the same time), then charge for it!

I always upgrade the Windows version, but as the rest of the tools I use are in Linux (and are superior to the Windows version), its become an annoyance to use Xara, where it used to be a pleasure.

I (and I'm sure many others) don't mind paying as we already do - but at the moment, if I could find a comparable product in Linux I'd move over straight away!

I'm sure you must have lost many customers by not having a Mac version - so plug the hole and take control of the market!

I'm not fussed if I have to pay for it, as I happily pay for the windows version already.

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!