Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Following a disk crash, I have replaced the drive and reinstalled MenuMaker 1.1. as a Dreamweaver Add-on. I have also copied the project folders and files from the Xara WSTemplates folder.

However, although I can load the project and see the menus, I cannot save them. The project dropdown is greyed out and I get an error message "Xara Menu Maker is unable to write to the specified destination. Please check that the destination is writable"

The files do not appear to be read only, and they are stored on a working disk.

Any ideas?

Following a disk crash, I have replaced the drive and reinstalled MenuMaker 1.1. as a Dreamweaver Add-on. I have also copied the project folders and files from the Xara WSTemplates folder.

However, although I can load the project and see the menus, I cannot save them. The project dropdown is greyed out and I get an error message "Xara Menu Maker is unable to write to the specified destination. Please check that the destination is writable"

The files do not appear to be read only, and they are stored on a working disk.

Any ideas?