Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default 2nd flash need help

I produced my 2nd flash file. Looks great in preview but when I set it in the website software it just isn't right. The flash file and the .xar file are to large to upload in the forum so I will attach the web address where the file is located. The file is towards the bottom of the page. You can see two white bars top and bottom that should be the gray background color to show the full file as things are a little squashed. Any help appreciated.

http://www.primogrill.com/newsite/home.html
    Atlanta, Ga.
    IP

Default Re: 2nd flash need help

Nice site.
    White gaps are occur if the size that you have stated for the width and height are incorrect.
    Since you have scaled it down, you will have to calculate the incorrect height size or keep reducing it until the white lines disappear.

PS The photos look bad. Maybe you need some feathering or don't scale it down.
    True love is the ultimate truth
    IP

Thanks for the help. I had 1 picture that exceeded the background size causing the problem. I opened the html on the preview and the overall size was right there. Once I corrected that all is well. I agree on the pics they don't look great so I will work on those now. I also added 1 more frame to the flash so it looks better between the junior and kamado fade in and out.
    Atlanta, Ga.
    IP

BigSmoker,

It looks like you're off to a good start. I really enjoyed your first flash animation.

Just a note, your web page takes an excruciatingly long time to load. You definitely need to look into optimizing your graphic(s), with Xara Xtreme of course! That small image with the steak, potatoes, and onions is approx. 1.25MB .

Compare it to the same image below which is around 24KB but with a file size that's ~97% smaller. It loads much quicker and looks just as tasty.

Just a suggestion,
    HayTay
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC05811_Lo_Res.jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	56094  
    IP

Thanks for the tip. I will do that.
    Atlanta, Ga.
    IP

Big Smoker, I second HayTays comments. The image of the chicken legs is 6M

Don't use the browser to resize an image. Create a bitmap copy at the required size and use that. The background to the screengrab below is just part of your image at 100%.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	!jpg.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	56130  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

Besides the other comments here I'd take a good look at the rest of the site - loads of spelling mistakes with font, colour and styling choices that could do with a little attention, though that's off topic for the flash part of the forums.
    IP

Thanks for the comments and help. The website is just a test area right now to make decisions on which direction the company would like to go in. Once a decision is made I clear up all the mistakes.
    Atlanta, Ga.
    IP