Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Keeping Color Attribute

Keep color atribute when new color is going to be applied to an object. For instance, I have 100 rectangles which color differs by 1%. When I apply new color to all of them, I don't want to get 100 rectangles with the same 100% color.

Default Re: Keeping Color Attribute

Your request can easily be done using named colours and shades or tints of a colour.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Yes, it can be done the way you said, but it is not so easily because it is time consuming and I don't want to name/save the colors. Because of that, I suggest addiing Tint slider (1-100%) to "Color editor" for making fast tints of every color, and, what is more important, without any naming and saving the tint -- just drag & drop to the object.

So realy what you are saying the you would like the Galleries improved. Sorry Petar should have welcomed you to the forum and ask you, how long have you been using XPro? Some of your request this morning were quite far out. The other thread is the same as this you seem to lack some knowledge of the product and how you can configure the way the programme works for you. We are here to help improve skills and knowledge so in the main Xara & XPro topic board fire away your questions and all the members will help.
    Design is thinking made visual.

I agree with Albacore. Petar, you should learn the product first. And a lot of people will help you how do this (your rectangles coloring) or whatever else. But your request is not regarding the product improvement at least )
    Lead designer,
    MichelMour LLC