Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bug Background Color Website

An error in the German version of Xara Xtreme grafik designer 2 with provide the web page background colour.
    These provides one in which one the color on the background pulls and the STRG key keeps pressed. In the level gallery a closed level “Seitenhintergrund” is then provided.
    If one regards then the side in the Internet Explorer, only the side width with the color is indicated, not however the complete side background of the Explorer window.
    One designates the side “Seitenhintergrund” in “Page background” over. Then it and the color function in the entire Explorer window are indicated. The error is reproducible!
    MAGIX Foto & Grafik Designer 2, 5, 6, 7 - Web Designer 5, Xara Xtreme Pro 3.2 with Xara 3D 6, 3D-Maker7
    MyTGAlbum

Default Re: Background Color Website

With all respect to CMONE, Babelfish has failed miserably here. I cannot make head or tail of what he's trying to say.
    I suggest CMONE communicates in his native German and Remi responds.

Hi CMONE,

May I suggest you try Google Translate. In my experience it does a better job of translation.

From what I understand the MAGIX version does not apply the same background colour to the sides if a page if it does not fill the browser window. I may be mistaken as I'm not understanding the reference to layers (levels).

Remi would you mind check with CMONE on this problem?
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Ok, sorry!

Picture says more...

PS: Between i have emailed at the Magix-Support.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fehler.jpg 
Views:	283 
Size:	68.4 KB 
ID:	55913  
    MAGIX Foto & Grafik Designer 2, 5, 6, 7 - Web Designer 5, Xara Xtreme Pro 3.2 with Xara 3D 6, 3D-Maker7
    MyTGAlbum

The problem seems to be, that CMONE is trying to drag a color on the background. After that, Xtreme shows the right color in the background, but if he exports the page with the HTML export filter, the background color is not the same and he would like to know why this is the case.

Remi

Or maybe the background color is right, but it's only exported with the width of the current page and does not fill the whole browser window.

Remi

Danke Remi, ich schreibe es hier nochmals in Deutsch.

Wenn ich mit CTRL+Farbe diese auf den Hintergrund ziehe, dann wird automatisch eine Ebene mit Namen "Seitenhintergrund" erstellt, diese sollte dann als Webseitenhintergrund im gesamten Browserfenster zu sehen sein.
    Exportiere ich die Seite als HTML wird aber nur das Zeichnungsfenster mit der Hintergrundfarbe angezeigt, wie in meinem Beispiel auf der reichten Seite zu sehen ist. Benenne ich nun die Ebene "Seitenhintergund" in "Page background" um, dann wird die Hintergrundfarbe wie es sein sollte, richtig gekachelt u. erscheint im gesamten Browserfenster als Hintergrundfarbe.

Ich habe das immer u. immer wieder probiert u. bin letztlich auf den Fehler gestossen, als ich eines der in der Clipart-Gallery mitgelieferten Webseitentemplates geöffnet habe, dort wird die Hintergrundebene als "Page background" bezeichnet u. bei den Templates funktioniert es auch einwandfrei.

Betrifft wohl nur die deutsche(n) Version(en).

Danke fürs übersetzen.

Google-Translator:
    Thank you Remi, I write it here once again in German.

If I use CTRL + color to draw the background, then automatically creates a level with the German title "Seitenhintergrund" created this website should be considered as background in the entire browser window to be seen.
    I use the Export as HTML page but only the drawing window with the background color, as in my example, ranged on the page. I now rename the layer "Seitenhintergrund" in "Page background" in order, then the background color as it should be properly tiled and appears in the entire browser window as the background color.

I have always and repeatedly tried and am finally on the error when I one of the supplied clip art gallery website templates have opened, there is the background level as a "Page background" refers to the templates and it works well.

Subject probably only the German (s) version (s).

Thanks for translating.
    Last edited by CMONE; 31 January 2009 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Translate
    MyTGAlbum

Ah ok, now it's clear. The problem is, that whenever CMONE is dragging a color on the background, his german version of Xtreme creates a new background layer (the same way as the english version), but the difference is, that the german version is naming this layer "Seitenhintergrund", instead of "Page background".

But the HTML export filter is only able to set the right background color, if the layer is named "Page background". CMONE has tested this and has renamed the layer from "Seitenhintergrund" to "Page background". After that, the HTML export filter sets the right background color.

So, the error is within the HTML export filter, which is only able to recognize layers with the name "Page background", instead of "Seitenhintergrund". Maybe this will be the same, if you use the french Xtreme version?

Regards,
    Remi
    Last edited by remi; 31 January 2009 at 07:12 PM.

Thanks CMONE and Remi.

Yes this sounds like a HTML filter bug I agree.

yes, yes, yes

Thanks Remi!
    MyTGAlbum