Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Page Size

Default Page Size

I'm so confused... Using CD X3 and WinXPpro. I cannot get additional page sizes to be the same as the original custom size page. the width/height show the same but when I veiw or save as .pdf the new pages are std 8.5X11. I have defined 1st page as 3.5X2 for a business card and then when I add pages they are not that size. I have chosen each of the icon (set default or current page) but neither seems to affect the additional pages. Any suggestions please. This is messing up my output for the business card printer. They want actual page size especially for full bleeds they do not want 8.5 X 11
    IP

Default Re: Page Size

Quote Originally Posted by inphoenix View Post
    I'm so confused... Using CD X3 and WinXPpro. I cannot get additional page sizes to be the same as the original custom size page. the width/height show the same but when I veiw or save as .pdf the new pages are std 8.5X11. I have defined 1st page as 3.5X2 for a business card and then when I add pages they are not that size. I have chosen each of the icon (set default or current page) but neither seems to affect the additional pages. Any suggestions please. This is messing up my output for the business card printer. They want actual page size especially for full bleeds they do not want 8.5 X 11
    I just posted a tutorial for that.
    http://coreldrawtips.com/yt/buscards.jpg

Visit http://www.coreldrawtips.com/buscards
    IP

Default Re: Page Size

Dear Guru,
    This is a beautiful business card and tutorial... but if you notice I said I have CDX3 not 4 so it was somewhat confusing to me as to what is available in CDX3

I never did get an answer as to why my additional pages are not the same size as my 1st page but I'll just start over.

Thanks so much
    Inphoenix
    IP