Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: One step only

Default One step only

Hi,

I am now in the final throws of finishing off a website for a soccer club (at no charge) and am using a xara menu.

Initially when I did a trial publish of the site everything worked well however I need to extend the menu by 3pxl in lenght then I saved it and uploaded it again however this time it will only allow me to go one step i.e. from Home to any button I choose but thereafter it will not let anything be done i.e. no navgation at all.

At the bottome of the page I have noticed when loading the Home Page it states Done with errors. Then once I have selected my initial page to go to i.e. "contact_us.htm" it goes there but at the bottom it states "javascript".

I am pulling my hair out (not that there is much left) trying to figure this one out and would appreciate your assistance again please.

The website concerned is http://noosaeaglessoccerclub.com so you can have a look at it.

Note I did delete the entire menue and recreated it again but the same thing keeps happening and I know not why!

Regards,

Graham

Default Re: One step only

No further action required as I have resolved the problem after many hours and multiple attempts - running great now!

Just to let you know it was a matter of old embedded code vs new embedded code (which was not embedded on all pages).

By for now.

Graham

Default Re: One step only

Glad you have it sorted Graham and thank you for letting us know how you solved the problem. It will help others.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update