Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Importing CorelDraw X3 text to MS Word??

Hey all...I have a quick really important question I'm looking to get answered...I am designing decals for some models, which are all less than 6pt in size in CD. They print out crisp and clean on normal quality with my HP deskjet. Some of the sizes are as small as 1.5pt.

Question I have is, is it possible to import the text into MSWord WITHOUT losing ANY of the quality or formatting? I have been toying with all the export options in CD but i can't seem to get the resolution and quality of print as I do with the CD print job. The best I have gotten was to just publish to PDF, but that is still slightly less desirable than the original printout.

I wish I could use CD for the job, but I NEED it to be in Word for the compatibility of my friend's computer....any help is greatly appreciated!!!
    IP

Default Re: Importing CorelDraw X3 text to MS Word??

Welcome to TalkGraphics.

Not sure I follow exactly what you are attempting. Are you trying to create a graphic that has text on it? If so maybe this link will help: http://coreldesigner.wordpress.com/2...rom-coreldraw/
    Joe
    IP

Default Re: Importing CorelDraw X3 text to MS Word??

You might try exporting as a high resolution tiff image.

I believe that Word can only support bitmap (raster) images as graphics. That would be jpeg, gif, windows bitmap, png, tif, etc.

Printing direct from CorelDraw has much better results because you are printing the vectors without too much intermediate translation of the data.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update
    IP