Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: illustrator stuff

first of all sorry for the double post, here is a illustration i did today of one of my favourite groups jurrasic-5. mainly done in illustrator but the background was done in photoshop!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	j5.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	152.9 KB 
ID:	54995  

Nice Work Stafism!

Welcome to talkgraphics. A lot of the folks here work with many different vector apps. If you have not heard of xara, it is one of the more popular vector apps in this forum. (mainly because xara hosts the site, or that the users really love the programs). I know I do.

To everyone else...

I just wanted to be the first to put in a plug for xara... haha... Beat you guys.
    John Rayner
    For my Photography see:
    http://www.draginet.com
    Facebook

i'd never heard of xara before comin on here, i've always bin an illy man myself but i mite check it out!

Lots of Illy folks like xara, unless Illy is there only vector app. If you play with more than one, then do check out Xara. The speed alone is worth the time. the tool box seems rather barren compared to Illy, mainly because each tool can be used for more than one task. You can do a complex line drawing with just the shape editor whereas in Illy you need several different drawing tools for the same thing.

I have Illy, Xara and CD... and Xara runs circles around the other two, IMHO. It is just such a sweet program. It is different from Illy and CD, but the differences are improvements.

Try it you'll either fall madly in love with it, or hate it. Most folks who don't like xara have only ever used just one vector app.
    John Rayner
    For my Photography see:
    http://www.draginet.com
    Facebook