Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Need help resize

Hi guys,

I sell personalized mouse mats on ebay and usually just place a item picture, what i would like to do is resize the picture image and place it over the mouse mat, slightly tilted to fit mouse mat image below. Could any1 let me know how to do this?

Cheers Jonnie
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 23 December 2008 at 11:08 AM. Reason: removed copyrighted hotlinked images
    IP

Default Re: Need help resize

Hi Jonnie,

Welcome to TG forums.

Please do not post copyrighted hotlinked images.

You are welcome to attach your own creations and ask for assistance with sizing and layering.
    IP

Default Re: Need help resize

Open the image of the mat in PSP. Open the image you want to place on it, drag the image layer form the layers pallet on to the mat image or copy paste it onto the mat image as a new layer.
    Now with the Pick or deform tool (name dependent on Version) you can re scale by moving the corner nodes in or out you can change the mode to deform in perspective mode or shear or holding both shift and ctrl keys down you can have free form. Changing the image shape to fit another does need practise if it is to look correct (unless its a simple form) but an art worth learning. You often need to alter perspective on two planes
    IP