Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Help with a logo?

I am trying to create a logo for my truck based. I attached what it says now but I wanted to turn it into some type of logo? I am new to Xara and have been going through some of the tutorials. Just thought I would see if anyone else could come up with anything. I would love to see different Ideas
    Thank you in advance
    Alex
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	truck.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	15.7 KB 
ID:	54354  

Default Re: Help with a logo?

As you must know, Talkgraphics is not a place to come to requesting any graphics/artwork to be produced for you.
    TG exists to help you learn to create images for yourself with friendly, useful guidance to suit you and your software of choice, or where appropriate, recommend the best software for the task.
    There are very many great tips and tutorials available for free at http://www.xaraxone.com/html/tutorials.html which can help almost anyone achieve great results with little effort.
    A list of video tutorials are availabe here:
    http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?t=28298
    Members here are very helpful and there's always someone online ready to answer your questions.

At the end of the day, we love to see your own efforts first then TG members can gives their own tips to help you acheive your own goals.

Your (cunningly advertised) website is pretty slick, the person who created it surely has some graphic design flair?

Yeah it's our web guy, he is out of the country till after the new year. I wasn't trying to get anyone to do it for me I have been trying to work on one myself I was just looking for ideas?

Show us what you have so far.