Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OklaEd:
    Thanks Dafipp ... JohnR,

I guess I'm overly sensitive about how things will be taken when I post them. I love trying to coax a post out of the members ... everyone has their own unique style (I'm still looking for mine ), and it's fun to watch how everyone approaches their artwork.

-Ed. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Ed,

Unless Gary or one of the other moderators come after you in email, then you are not in that much trouble. I've gotten wacked... but good,

but I am still here...

Not as naughty, but I am still here.

You know you are in real trouble when you can not log in...
    John/DOT

Ed,

It was me blowing my lid in the freelance forum... As dafipp said, it has nothing to do with getting feedback on your designs, or people giving suggestions (verbally or in graphics) to help improve, or to try and take designs in different directions. The first part of my post in the freelance forum post pretty much sums up what I was going nuts about...

As for you design: I'm not sure about the star symbol... for some reason, the first thing I thought about when I saw it was: NATO (The star symbol.)

How about doing something with a fishing lure, if it's about renting fishing gear? Lures can be made into all kinds of fun shapes, and still be recognized as such. E.g. A lure shaped like a fist, knocking out a fish, or a lure shaped to the business name, with the rest of the info around it, or just a insanely-goofy-crazy lure design, accompanied by the business name?