Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Colours

Default Re: Colours

Once you open the colour gallery, right click, add to colour bar. Click file > save as template. The colours should be available on the colour bar every time you open a drawing from that template
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Hi Kalm,
    I dunno, the folder is in my color gallery, but when I click "show in color line",
    it doesn't show. It only shows when your template is open, and then when I open a new doc/page, whatever you call it in extreme, it's back to the ol' boring color line, and as I said, in the color gallery-but the the color bar.
    Ideas?

I also don't know how to open a page with specified dimentions, but I'll post that in a new thread. It's so frustrating learning a new program

The colour bar is associated with the template. Either start every new drawing from the template you've created with Keith's colors, or create other templates from that one with the page sizes you want.

I saw your post in the thread about page sizes, so it looks like you've got that part now.

Just realised that I never replied to this .......

To everybody who downloaded the colours, and is having trouble with the template .....

BEFORE you save the template as a default .....

As Angelize said in post #26 ....."Go to File > Page Options > View tab, and at the bottom, clear the checkmark from "Delete unused colours when saving and loading".

This just tripped me up setting up the new XDP6 - The colours will then stay on the colour bar.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.