Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I know transparacy has been convered several times but I am having a diff problem.... when I got to export and animation (gif) I have shadow off, and select transparant, and still get a colored background....

I noticed if I use stock and dont change the animation type it will be fine... but whats the point of that??? Any suggestions... I have tried several diff color modes... 16, 32, 64 etc... and also diffused and not.... but still a colored background appears... and Im not even changing the color of the text... any help would be greay!!!

I know transparacy has been convered several times but I am having a diff problem.... when I got to export and animation (gif) I have shadow off, and select transparant, and still get a colored background....

I noticed if I use stock and dont change the animation type it will be fine... but whats the point of that??? Any suggestions... I have tried several diff color modes... 16, 32, 64 etc... and also diffused and not.... but still a colored background appears... and Im not even changing the color of the text... any help would be greay!!!

Welcome to Talkgraphics Lee,

I am not having any problem with background besides a little bit of jaggies. That is to be expected. The program has to fill the edge pixel with something.

Would you be able to post your .x3d file here so someone can take a look at it and maybe find the spot where you left something checked that should be unchecked?