Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Christmas Cards

I thought this might be the place to post Christmas cards (or other holidays such as the Winter solstice, Hanukah, Quanza, etc.)

This card builds on my December Xara X Tutorialand includes an image of our new home in New Mexico. You can see the five cats, (now indoor cats) watching out for Santa Coyote or his Owl Elves, and other predators that like to feast on plump pussy cats [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Happy Holidays to all my fellow Xealots.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Every So Humble...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Placitas_Christmas.jpg 
Views:	503 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	11985  

I thought this might be the place to post Christmas cards (or other holidays such as the Winter solstice, Hanukah, Quanza, etc.)

This card builds on my December Xara X Tutorialand includes an image of our new home in New Mexico. You can see the five cats, (now indoor cats) watching out for Santa Coyote or his Owl Elves, and other predators that like to feast on plump pussy cats [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Happy Holidays to all my fellow Xealots.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Every So Humble...

Nice job, Gary. But there was something in this that didn't strike me as being quite right, and I think I've finally put my finger on it.

All the bushes, in front of the house and on the hillside in back, cast shadows but the house itself doesn't. I imagine you tried to do that but found it took too much away from the scenery in front of the house. (?)

.joel.
    Wise men still seek Him.

Good eye, Joel

Well the small roof over the front door casts a shadow. Does that count? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Every So Humble...