Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default TG Rollover Preview

Hi Everyone --- I am an avid viewer of the Xara website and read many of the questions people ask. The responses are just awesome from our resident experts and I become more knowledgeable each time I visit the site. I have one request. Can the “rollover” that gives a preview of the question be lengthened? Maybe I am a slow reader but it seams that six seconds to read a preview of a question is way to short. Can it be lengthened? Thanks for considering this request!
    IP

Default Re: TG Rollover Preview

Hi Byron,

Firstly I moved your post to the Off Topic forum as it's not related to Xara Xtreme.

1. This is not the Xara website. This is TalkGraphics Forums where, amongst other things, users of Xara software discuss graphic design and help each other with ideas and problems when using their (graphics) software.
    The Xara site can be visited here:
    http://www.xara.com

2. The Alt Title attribute which displays when you hover your mouse over the topic title is one which is coded into the vBulletin software which TG uses, (basically PHP code parses the first post body of a thread to the alt title attribute of the anchor for the thread link)
    The display delay is controlled as far as I am aware by the browser.

Also note, the the Alt Title hover text only shows the original post.
    So for example when your hover your mouse over the topic title in the Xtreme forum, you are not seeing the most recent post, only the original (eg: post #1)
    IP

THANKS SLEDGER -- I ONLY READ THE XARA EXTREME POSTS AND USE XARA A LOT --iT WAS JUST A THOUGHT TO GO THROUGH THE QUESTIONS MORE RAPIDLY TO INCREASE THE TIME FRAME -- NO BIG DEAL. BY THE WAY I RESPECT YOUR EXPERTISE!
    IP

No need to shout!

Printing in all capitals on internet forums is considered to mean shouting and as such is very rude.
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 20 October 2008 at 08:43 PM. Reason: No need to quote the previous post either - thanks
    IP