Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Animations with Xara3D6

Hi

before all thanks for the patient that you have with us and our problems.

I have Xara3D6 and Xara Xtreme Pro to do the shapes.

My question is very simple...

Can I do these animations with Xara programs?

http://i33.tinypic.com/34oo474.gif http://i38.tinypic.com/fyviw.gif

I have made these animations with other programs but I love to use Xara because the writings are better.

Is it possible and how?

I know very well to move and create writings with Xara but I don't know if is

possible to import animations as "Lighting" and "Destroy the shape or writing"

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

RoITA
    Last edited by RoITA; 19 October 2008 at 05:25 PM.

Default Re: Animations with Xara3D6

Welcome to the forums, RoIta. The only animations that Xara3D can import are from other Xara3D files, and essentially import only the animation type and its parameters.

It would be possible I think to duplicate this in Xara3D at least to an extent, using Xara3D's Step animation to step through a sequence of X3D pages.

For the break-up of the text, you would have to create sets of vector shapes in XaraXtreme Pro, and import them into Xara3D into a series of pages, and use the Step animation to sequence them.

The lightning could be imported as a series of gif frames to the background, but you would have to step manually between each page, and manually change the background gif for the next frame. Then you would have to export each page individually as a static image, and build them up in XaraXtreme in animation mode, in order o export an animated gif. It would be a fair amount of work, but do-able in principle. I think the making of a set of broken pieces would be the most time-consuming aspect, and would be very hard to make it look right.

Mike

Hi Mike

many thanks for your very fast reply. Much work there to do the same animation.
    To do that animation I have spent about 2-3 minutes, absolutely unfair with Xara, I'm very sorry.
    I receive requests of animations from many sites and I cannot spend all that time to do only one pic.
    I'm very sorry, I like very much Xara, I will use it only for simple animations.

Thanks again Mike.

Greets

RoITA

I really don't think that was the kind of thing that 3D6 was designed for ... much better to use a dedicated program for it.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by ss-kalm View Post
    I really don't think that was the kind of thing that 3D6 was designed for ... much better to use a dedicated program for it.
    Hi ss-kalm

I agree, you are right, Xara is a specify program to do fantastic 3D animations with writing or some object. I'm asking too much from it.
    Many thanks to all of you and all my compliments for your competence.

Best Regards

RoITA