Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default TG Banner suggestion

Greetings again..
    I noticed the new change to the TG logo and like many others, I like it.

I was wondering if we could add a little more life to the forum layout. I suggest starting with a banner that changes regularly, banner image could be selected from the TG gallery or through a competition among TG users. I like the banner work done at Blender Nation

later on, why not change some colors and buttons to the layout to make this a more attractive place, it's a Graphics forum after all
    I'm sure many users around would be happy to collaborate and supply suitable artwork for the process...

It's only a suggestion, let me know wt u think about it and wt other ideas might be there...

Thank you.

Default Re: TG Banner suggestion

I'd certainly be in favour of some alternate skin choices. I just bought a couple for a vbulletin site that I'm putting together on an unrelated subject.

There are quite a few vb skin sites around. They don't usually cost very much and the site I bought mine from even helped me install them (I'm a bit of a VB virgin). They also had a buy one get one free option which meant that I got two layouts for my money.