Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I bought MenuMaker 1.0 and 1.1 online and saved them on a CD. Problem is, I can't install 1.1 on my new PC (actually rebuilt with new motherboard, hard drive and graphics card) because the unlock code I have doesn't work. It says to contact them for a new unlock code.

I sent email on the Xara website to support last week but other than their autoresponder confirming receipt, I have no reply. No fix. No new unlock code.

What can I do? I can't use the software that I bought--not even to update the menus I created before.

Please -- if you have an idea or suggestion, share.

Thanks,
    Peggy

I bought MenuMaker 1.0 and 1.1 online and saved them on a CD. Problem is, I can't install 1.1 on my new PC (actually rebuilt with new motherboard, hard drive and graphics card) because the unlock code I have doesn't work. It says to contact them for a new unlock code.

I sent email on the Xara website to support last week but other than their autoresponder confirming receipt, I have no reply. No fix. No new unlock code.

What can I do? I can't use the software that I bought--not even to update the menus I created before.

Please -- if you have an idea or suggestion, share.

Thanks,
    Peggy

Hello Peggy,

i would suggest going to the xara store side and getting a new unlock code...

Hi Peggy,
    Go to the Xara website, then log into your Xara Club account. From there you will be able to get a new unlock code. - Andrew