Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thank you knightedduke
    It´s amazing!!! Those corvettes are beautifull.
    The chrome effects are simply great
    Hope i´m not asking too much but can you please show me in more detail the left rear mirror?
    Thank you again...

Miguel

Miguel,
    Do you mean the drivers side mirror?
    ron
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Miguel B.:
    Thank you knightedduke
    Hope i´m not asking too much but can you please show me in more detail the left rear mirror?
    Thank you again...

Miguel <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    R_o_n _a_l _d __C. __D_u_k_e

x a r a . c o m..a r t i s t s ..g a l l e r y

Xara's Facebook

Xara Designer Pro X 16, Xara 3D7 Web Designer

OK Miguel,
    So you want to see the imperfections of my work, heh? Alright, I'm not proud, just promise you won't choke when you see this closeup, ok?
    ron
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Miguel B.:
    Thank you knightedduke
    Thank you again...

Miguel <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	53corvetteosmirror.jpg 
Views:	381 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	16808  

Xara's Facebook

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by knightedduke:
    Richard,
    Thanks a lot, you're really encouraging. I've got so many I've drawn that I could post all day long. But I know that wouldn't be right, so I won't. Just occasionally...
    ron
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nonsense Richard, your cars are simply superb and we want to see them all. Sounds like a case for a Personal Gallery, if you haven't created one already.

Regards: Colin

Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

Hey Ron,

You are too hard on yourself. Your work is excellent! It is evident you are very skilled at getting xara to do what you wnat it to. You really must give a shot at a real life...

Take a picture of your bride that you really like and just take a simple area to start with, a knee, an arm... a hand even and start drawing from there. I think you are ready to make it look the way you feel it should look.
    John/DOT

Guys,
    Thanks so much... I've started on a picture of Hallie Barry. If I start to drown, throw me a life-line...
    ron
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JohnR:
    Hey Ron,

You are too hard on yourself. Your work is excellent! It is evident you are very skilled at getting xara to do what you wnat it to. You really must give a shot at a real life...

Take a picture of your bride that you really like and just take a simple area to start with, a knee, an arm... a hand even and start drawing from there. I think you are ready to make it look the way you feel it should look. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Xara's Facebook

Thank you knightedduke!
    Imperfections you said? I don´t think so.
    We can add the all the detail we want to an image (teorically) but that´s not the point. The fact is that your images always look great and very realistic with the details you think are necessary to a specific canvas size...
    You should create an online gallery of those images as someone alreadt sugested.
    There´s a lot of automotive industry fans out there.

Thanks for sharing,
    best regards,
    Miguel B.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by colin_e:

Nonsense Richard , your cars are simply superb and we want to see them all. Sounds like a case for a Personal Gallery, if you haven't created one already. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ummm, Colin, I don't draw cars, Ron does!
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by knightedduke:
    Miguel,
    Here it is. I hope you like it...
    ron
    The reflection in this car is a 1953 Corvette I drew about 4 months ago...This was my wife's first car, although she tells me her's was a 2 door.
    ron <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh my god, I'm in love. That car is just stunning!! Reminds me of an older Jag model. Sleek and sexy!!
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---