Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Online contact us form

Hi, I am new to xara, I built my first site , but I cannot seem to put an online form in one page.
    It keeps on placing itself off the page or too high up.
    Can we use the wysiwyg to place the form?
    If anybody has done it , please help me!

Default Re: Online contact us form

Welcome to TG topdoggy.

First thing I should help you with is to understand that Xara Xtreme is not a web site builder in the traditional sense.

What Xara Xtreme does and does very well indeed, is to build a HTML version of and EXACTLY like the drawing, illustrations, brochure or photo pages you have constructed in the program.
    You can add navigation links to extra pages or external websites, you can add mouse-over and popup effects, but you cannot *build* a web site in a similar way to dedictaed web building software such as Dreamweaver (and so on)

Having said all that, TG members being the ingenious lot they are, have found several ways to think outside the constraints of Xtremes HTML mock-up filter.

Embedding additional code requires *Placeholders* and then source editing which are the keys to inserting additional code which Xtreme currently does not support natively (though development is undoubtably continuing to make the HTML output filter even more versatile)

Searching for keyword 'embedding' gives many results, here's one:
    http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...ight=embedding