Corel and all other Software vendors have these EULAs, and they obviously have to try to protect their interests, and lawyers have to make their money by drawing (and dreaming) up these terms. But in the real world, what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes is beyond their control, and it would be impossible for them to police an instance like this, even if they wanted to. They are really only concerned in trying to prevent what they consider to be intellectual theft by the hackers and bittorrent up and downloaders.
Far be it from me to suggest that it's perfectly fine for you to break the terms of the agreement in this particular way, but unless you or your friend tells someone else about this, it's not going to become public knowledge. Even if it did become public knowledge and was given huge media coverage so that Corel were bound to find out about the transgression, is anyone going to tell me seriously that Messrs. Corel would pursue the miscreants to the ends of the earth and prosecute them to the full extent of the law? I would just like to point out that this is a personal comment, and in no way reflects the policy of Xara or the TalkGraphics Forum.*
Saludos,
Bob.
* I would also like to point out that as this viewpoint is mine alone, it should not be taken as formal advice, or that I have actively encouraged you to take said advice. I am in no way liable for whatever course of action that you may eventually decide upon.