Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default PSPPhotoX2Ultimate .. linking My PSP plugins folder

The *Ultimate* version wouldn't instal over my previous version of PSPPhotoX2 (message to uninstall previous version came up) so I uninstalled and installed the new one.

My problem is linking *My PSP Files .. plugins folder* as a file location in my Preferences. I go through the process and when it comes to clicking OK it won't! Everything else like brushes, masks etc. automatically added the My PSP folders.

I have a Toshiba A300/500 laptop and Vista Home Premium.

I emailed Corel with the above problem and they pretty much said it wasn't their problem and suggested links to forums I could try to help find the answer. I am not that computer literate!

Thanks for any help ..

Hilary
    IP

Default Re: PSPPhotoX2Ultimate .. linking My PSP plugins folder

Did you use the browse to go to your plugins not corels but yours wherever you store them. As you probably have more then one check the use subfolders box and do not point psp to more then one plugin in the-at same folder.
    IP

Thanks for replying .. appreciate it. I have tried literally everything and can find no way to add any file or folder to the *Preferences ..File Locations .. Plug-ins* Everything else has automatically linked with all my PSPX2 file location preferences .. all my *My Documents .. My PSP .. plug-ins, masks, gradients etc. etc.*

Maybe what I am doing is the way to do it. I am making a folder in the program file then copy/pasting the plugins across from my My Documents .. My PSP folder plugins. They all work fine that way.

H
    IP

Copying is good as it means you have a back up. As if there in the Psp root folder they may be removed should you need to reinstall at some time. Some plugins like Alien skin need to be installed so You may have to go though the install process to get them regressed
    IP