Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I am missing the tutorial pdf file for Painter 5.0/5.5. I have the "demo" version Painter 5.0 tutorial but it is missing the back several chapters, plus a has a bunch of notes on being save disabled.

The PCFormat version is missing the Tutorial referenced in the Manual.pdf.

Any help on locating a download would be greatly appreciated. I have scoured the Corel ftp sites to no avail.
    I am a new user and need lot's of help, help, help.

Wayne Smith

svkoinonia@aol.com

Arizona
    IP

I am missing the tutorial pdf file for Painter 5.0/5.5. I have the "demo" version Painter 5.0 tutorial but it is missing the back several chapters, plus a has a bunch of notes on being save disabled.

The PCFormat version is missing the Tutorial referenced in the Manual.pdf.

Any help on locating a download would be greatly appreciated. I have scoured the Corel ftp sites to no avail.
    I am a new user and need lot's of help, help, help.

Wayne Smith

svkoinonia@aol.com

Arizona
    IP

Wayne,

Hi.. didn't I just write to you on another list about tutorials? If not.. I'm just getting names mixed up.

It happens I was just told today that the entire Painter 5.5 manual is on the CD. If that's correct, is it possible the tutorial is in the manual set of PDFs?

If it's not, have you looked in every folder.. or better yet, done a search for all PDFs on the CD?

If you like, I can send you a long list of sites that have tutorials, if I didn't already do that on the other list.. and include the ones on my site most of which are basic enough for beginning Painter users.

Let me know at jinbrown@pixelalley.com and I'll send you what I have.. that should keep you busy for quite a while.

Jinny Brown
    http://www.pixelalley.com

Jinny Brown
    http://www.pixelalley.com
    Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Chinese Proverb
    IP