Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Java script or code for web pages?

After I have created a template or design for my home page using Xara Webstyle I do not know where to get the correct java scripting so it will appear on my web site. After I save my templates and changes I have made to them there is no html or java script that I can use so it will display correctly or at all on my web site. Where do I get the correct scripting to ad to my web site?

Default Re: Java script or code for web pages?

Is this question not explained well enough to answer, could some one help please?

Hi

sorry don't use it myself - but have a look at this thread it may help?

http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?t=22235
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Thanks for the direct link but that did not seem to help. Thank you anyway.

Here is a link that can be opened in your browser that has a draft of my web page I am trying to create, but I cannot get the correct coding to apply to my website. I can only get my page created to open in the Broker Themeset ?
    file:///C:/Users/chas/Documents/My%20Web%20Pages/IT236_2.htm You will probably have to copy link and paste in browser to open, not sure if anyone else can open this or not?
    Last edited by STR8M8; 03 September 2008 at 06:13 PM.

Will Xara Webstyle even give you the correct format to put on your web site or do you have to use like dreamweaver or whatever front page is to be able to encrypt your coding to your web site. How do you put your html or java scripting into a web site so it will display from your own web site instead of opening in the Broker Themeset?:

Quote Originally Posted by STR8M8 View Post
    Here is a link that can be opened in your browser that has a draft of my web page I am trying to create, but I cannot get the correct coding to apply to my website. I can only get my page created to open in the Broker Themeset ?
    file:///C:/Users/chas/Documents/My%20Web%20Pages/IT236_2.htm You will probably have to copy link and paste in browser to open, not sure if anyone else can open this or not?

That's a link to a resource on your hard drive I'm afraid.
    Only good to you - no-one else.