Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Red face baseball theme. (fonts)

Hi Talkgraphics!

here's the thing: at school we're working on our jumper. It's been decided to work with a baseball theme. I need something like this*, and I didn't know what to do until meet you.

I'm looking for the text, "Séptimo" done in blue, not too narrow, just like this one, just in blue.

Thank you a lot everybody...

Default Re: baseball theme. (fonts)

Welcome to TG.

Unfortunately Talkgraphics is not a place to come to requesting free images, or any graphics/artwork to be produced for you.
    We are here to help you learn to create images for yourself with friendly, useful guidance to suit you and your software of choice, or where appropriate, recommend the best software for the task.
    There are very many great tips and tutorials available for free at http://www.xaraxone.com/html/tutorials.html which can help almost anyone achive great results with little effort.
    A list of video tutorials are availabe here:
    http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?t=28298
    Members here are very helpful and there's always someone online ready to answer your questions.

I'm so sorry, actually, I had no idea...
    Thank you anyway, I'll try to do it by my own...I'll see what can I do.

I have searched for Septimo without success, but a similar font is lokicola.ttf (it's free!) and with a bit of tweaking on the last letter it would be possible to create the swash. If you want to know how to achieve the result you want, just ask, you will be given guidance.
    Saludos,
    Bob.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lokicola.jpg 
Views:	1619 
Size:	136.3 KB 
ID:	51611  
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.