Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Animations within layers?

Is there any way to use Extreme and X3D and combine the images and make separate layers have animations in them? Such as in my Xara 3d image below I used Extreme to create the background for the X3D animation. How can I make images such as the USA or stars rotate on their own layers?
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...8m8-67/bw1.gif
    Last edited by STR8M8; 19 August 2008 at 08:33 PM.

Default Re: Animations within layers?

It would be possible, but it would mean creating one animated gif for the background. Creating another animated gif for the foreground and the combining frame1 from the former with frame 1 from the later. It would take some patience.

Attached is a simple animation just done in X3D but I don't think you want the 2 overlaying each other. It would be far easier to create in Flash.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gif.gif 
Views:	193 
Size:	157.8 KB 
ID:	51435  
    Last edited by Egg Bramhill; 20 August 2008 at 04:09 AM.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: Animations within layers?

Thank you sir very much for your help. I am currently waiting on Adobe master pack that will allow me to use flash. I do not know much about it will learn in time I'm sure. That is neat how you have the stars moving around the text, which I do not know how to do as of yet. This image I know it is long winded by the frames being 8 seconds but the Rounders Radio that is in each frame is a little bit different colored and was wondering how would I get the phrase on each frame to do its own X3D animation, such as one pulsating, another rotating and so on?
    I am sorry if some of these questions are maybe not the best or very good but I do not know a lot about the capabilities of Xara Xtreme Pro. Thank you for all and any help that you provide to me I truly appreciate it, have a great day!
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d.../rr-horses.gif
    Last edited by STR8M8; 21 August 2008 at 07:22 PM.