Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Templates

Jamie to be fair to Xara there are 5 new themes and a few new buttons/banners etc for $20 but I agree that they should sort some of the problems out first.
    Bill

Hi all, new member here.
    I am still trialling Webstyle 4 (and getting a bit put off by all the talk of bugs/problems on this forum) but are these new templates and things viewable to the likes of me or only to actual purchasers? I have looked around the Xara Webstyle site but can't find these new templates.

Please can someone tell me the URL to see these new templates?

Thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bill-uk:
    Jamie to be fair to Xara there are 5 new themes and a few new buttons/banners etc for $20 but I agree that they should sort some of the problems out first.
    Bill<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

True enough, and I do like this software. I also liked your site. When I asked Xara support about the mac issues, they said it should be fine in Opera (I think) although it isn't, but they did offer me my money back. Can't say fairer than that.

Do remember that the templates are entirely optional. Webstyle comes with heaps of templates as standard. This template pack is just for those that want more.

--------
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.

I hope I haven't committed some forum gaff causing people to refuse to respond to my posts here. Please inform me if this is the case.
    If not please could someone reassure me that my posts here are visible by replying to this one. I am no longer concerned about the answer to my 2 previous posts but having had no responses in this particular thread I am wondering if somehow my posts here are not visible to other members.

Thanks

Hi, we can see your postings - i presume youve found where the templates can be viewed?

Thanks Bb2. Yes have bought program now.