Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: spinning logo on y axis

Spinning logos aren't my thing, but it's a pleasure to see a newcomer to talkgraphics actually make the effort to get their spinning logo working. I'd suggest that the mods point to this thread when people next ask for a freebie.

Good job nagihcim1 (even though I don't really like spinning logos!).

Paul

For all the newbies looking for someone else to make their logo spin. I downloaded Xara Xtreme Pro this morning and with the help of the people on this forum I was able to come up with an acceptable image in one day (about 5 hours of total work). Just make a little effort and others will help along the way if you get stuck. Here is the final image and banner. Thanks again

http://www.bohttrophy.com/images/banner.gif

Great animation nagihcim1. Thanks for showing us your end product and a pleasure to see someone work through the process to get the desired end result!
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thumbs up Re: spinning logo on y axis

Super effort, nagihcim1-1michigan!

It's amazing what can be achieved with a little determination and effort. Your efforts would make a great testimonial for Xara Xtreme & Xara3D! You deserve a medal, plaque or an award. Oh, I see you're already well stocked in that department! Oh well, maybe you can get ankhor to print off another diploma like the one that he awarded to Hemmers...

A virtual pat on the back to you,
    HayTay