Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi
    IP

Hi
    IP

It is very nice the way it is. The picture on the top left of the first page is a little blurry. I would retake that picture again.

My comments are relating only to usability.

I think you should reorganize your information a little bit.

As a first time viewer, I thought all you did was wine system purification and weed killing on farms.

The information in the left colomn of the page. No system too big or small, our specialty. These are the items that should be at the top of the about us page. Then I would have understood that you do more than just wine and weeds. It's a big deal that your systems are 100% environmentally friendly, make that abundantly clear, with an environmentally friendly 3d heading on every page. The slogan on the bottom should appear on the top of the page. Excellence in heating/cooling and industrial purification. - yah I changed it to "say it all". People skim over stuff so often these days, you can't expect them to read the content unless they see what they want in the Headings.

I would make each of the Our Specialty items into hyperlinks that either go to a page that shows and describes each one, or make that explainatory text and pictures a replaceable item on this page.

About Us. Include a section why should you use our systems.
    Key points. Our processes to do not expose you, your employees or our society to chemical poisons or carcinogens.
    Your systems are lower cost.
    How effective are your products?
    You know this business better than I do.
    Menu Bar. Add "Industrial applications" meun item, submenu items Winery, Agricultural Wee control,
    Add " Home applications. "

The other services on the bottom of the first page, belong not at the bottom of the wine page, but on the home page. Move winemaking to it's own page. If I wasn't interest in Wine or Farming, I would move on to another website that does heating and cooling. This could be on the top of the page and in the menubar.

As a consumer and a websurfer I need to see all your services front and centre so I know if I can find what I'm looking for on your site. The trouble is that so many sites will put irrelevant information into the special websearch html tags that have nothing to do with their site. I go I look at the first page, I hit back if I don't see what I'm interested in.

Most everything regarding design elements and the look is great, get the information that will generate sales into the menu bar the home page, move details to other pages. Try to keep the important visual cues on the top of the pages and the less important stuff when they scroll down. This is a general idea and for some applications is not so important.

I checked every menu item, if you have two that point to the same thing remove one. 2 occurences. Make the menu items more accurately reflect what they point to. (Serice - Support)

Label the pictures on the Contact us. The general public won't know what they are.

Summary
    You really know how to make things look good. I don't know how you can change the color at this point, and I'm afraid you will pick a color not as good as this one. But I should have more faith in you. Organize your information to answer the question, what do we have to offer via the home page. Some of my comments are not quite right. There is an inconsistency in the look of the top section on the vapotec page, but I like that look better than the other 3.

These are great products, thanks for helping save the planet.
    IP

not bad.
    IP