Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default File failure upon loading?

I tried to upload this image but file source is to big, how can I compress this file so I can upload it from Photo Bucket, or where else can I save this image and get the right code to paste in to my forum? Thanks for any help and this looks like an awsome place
    http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...m8-677/fld.png
    Last edited by STR8M8; 17 July 2008 at 01:56 AM.

Default Re: File failure upon loading?

I got a temporary fix by making the image smaller, so I should be fine for awhile! Awsome place, hope I can figure some of this cool stuff out! Poor Ol'George Carlin, he was a "Stuff Kind Of A Guy."

Not ignoring you, but am not sure what you are asking? What is the screenshot you've posted?

Why can't you upload the file directly from your computer rather than photobucket? and where are you trying to upload it too?
    Last edited by ss-kalm; 17 July 2008 at 01:03 PM.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

STR8M8 could you be a little clearer with your posting? I also have no real idea what you are asking and why this is posted in the Xara 3D forum.

All I can gather is that you have some X3D animated gifs that you are wanting to upload to PhotoBucket which are being rejected as too big.
    If this is the case then you have found the solution - ie; Make them smaller.

However, this post is still a little OT. Photobucket upload size limitations and you forum image display code is not a Xara 3D topic.
    I have moved this thread to the Site Design and Publishing forum.

You can ask your web hosting provider to give you shell access as well. that might help you upload the file directly through shell