Hello,

I haven't been keeping up on the forum due to workload so sorry if this has been asked before.

When I first heard about XE4 and the HTML export I jumped right on the upgrade. A lot of web designers that I work with like to do their web design mockups in Photoshop, Illustrator or Adobe Fireworks. I do mine in Xara of course. This allows me to show a client what the site will look like and easily make changes and with HTML export I can even give them a version that they can click through in a browser. This is all great.

My question has to do with the next step in my workflow. After the customer agrees to a design, I normally send a single image file to an online service like www.psd2html.com and they spit out web compliant XHTML and CSS files of the graphic design mockup. Wouldn't it be great if Xara could do this on its own? I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the technical feasibility of such a function in Xara. If Xara could do this I think it would become THE tool for web design using this workflow.

Thanks for reading.

Kurt