Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Red face A Tool for Sharing Projects-I'd love feedback!

Designers and Enthusiasts,

I'm a Stanford student, and have been working on a team to create a simple and sweet way of sharing documents and projects, and getting feedback.

We just launched NNN and I'd love to see what the design community thinks of the site.

This community is certainly one that I'd like to impress, (or at least get feedback from), so please let me know what you think!

Cheers!

Phil
    Last edited by RTK; 03 July 2008 at 01:51 AM. Reason: NNN removed link

Default Re: A Tool for Sharing Projects-I'd love feedback!

Welcome to TG Phil,

However you are treading on thin ice with your very first post plugging a site.

The TG INTRO you received when you joined outlines a few simple rules.

Specifically:
    Topics of conversation and spamming rules
    Do not join TalkGraphics.com to spam. This includes "I've just found this website…" posts, website links posing as feedback requests and other spam masquerading as useful information. If one of your first posts is plugging a website or product you will be banned. Please get involved with the community before you post links.
    I'll give you the opportunity to modify your post, but I can't guarantee that another moderator won't simply remove it and apply an infraction.

Hey Sledger,

Thanks for the welcome.

"This includes "I've just found this website…" posts, website links posing as feedback requests and other spam masquerading as useful information."

I certainly have not "just found" the website, I've actually been working long and hard on it, to provide a great free service to people like designers.

Posing as feedback? I legitimately want feedback. Check out other design forums, where I've been getting plenty. I'm providing a legitimate utility to designers and the like. You should check it out before you accuse me of spamming.

Best,

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Spitz View Post
    You should check it out before you accuse me of spamming.
    Phil I did look at your site, I'll make no judgement on the service on offer - however the appearence is that you registered at Talkgraphics in order to announce your site, solicit visits and request feedback.
    As stated in the INTRO, you are welcome to become involved at Talkgraphics before posting links to other sites (for which you are asking for feedback.)
    Signing up to post unsolicited advertising, promotion of a website, product or service whether legitimate or not is infact spam. It's not an accusation - it is an observation.

The rules put in place at TG long before I became involved are for everyone, I'm not picking on you Phil.

I have given Spitz a 10 point infraction for violation of the forum rules.

Why do spammers think the rules apply to anyone except themselves.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update