Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default WYSIWYG Software and Menu Maker

Hi,

I have a web building tool called WYSIWYG (which describes its style) and i am trying to use Menu Maker with it but am not having much luck with it.

I shall try posting there as well to see if anyone else has married the two together, but in the meantime any one else had any success.

I've got my .js files in my public_html folder and my root folder. My image files are only in my public_html folder.

I've added the script line to the start of the page html code but no menu is shown.

Any further ideas? Is the software just incompatible? It seems pretty neat and I would have thought they should be able to work together - it is just about getting things in the right place i suspect!!

Thanks
    Jacky

Default Re: WYSIWYG Software and Menu Maker

Hi Jacky, Welcome to TG

To be honest I have never heard of WYSIWYG Web Web Builder, but I found it on the web and had a quick look.
    Actually, it looks quite an impressive piece of software with many functions and extensions.

I'd be interested in hearing more from anyone who also uses this software?

Hi,Steve

I do and it is really a great program
    It has an English forum and a Dutch forum with the response speed coming close to TG.
    Only purchased in May but are going to stick with it.
    O yeah it's w3c validated html and css.
    And it's a steal for that amount of money.
    This week new (free) upgrade with more visual extra's
    And an extension addition every other month.

Hans

Thanks Hans,

If their own site is built with their software, the source looks much easier to hand edit than Xtremes output?

If you have an examples of your own to show, please do

Still busy with it
    I'm creating a hybrid site part Html and part Flash
    As I'm going start a business as flash/webdesigner/graphic designer and other media
    And yes it is so d**m easy to put in code it makes you spin,twirl
    They provide with scripts for guestbooks/mailforms and such in the forum
    It has some drawing capabilities like xxpro(very basic but you can draw curves,polygons,........)
    Heard from the designer of the program that node editing is also in the pipeline
    Here a link to the latest upgrade features;
    http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/wb5_5_features.zip

Hans

I've been using WYSIWYG Web Builder for a week now (alos running XWD) and I have to say that it gives XWD a good run for it's money - in fact in many areas it outstrips it. For instances it has amongst many other things that XWD doesn't have like built in forms with which I made an excellent standalone php feedback page in a matter of minutes..

Well worth a good look

Steve