Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xeptember ...

sounds like zara but means wrinkle, huh?

definitely stick with the looks like version

Athena

;-)

now when are they going to announce the release???
    Athena
    Our thoughts are bounded by words. The quality of those thoughts is largely determined by the words that compose them.

Hi Gary

Noticed you are still checking out this forum, saw a post of yours from 31st Aug. Just come from the Tutorial you wrote and read you are about to move and getting ready for a what was it ... CorelWorld conference or something.

Amazed you still have time to chat away to us here ... it's nice though.

Good luck with your move hope everything goes smoothly.

Only had a quick look at your tutorial, looks good, but I don't want to go through it just yet and see what I can't do with Xara 2. (You're just teasing us now aren't you?) Hopefully I'll be able to go back and check it out with Xara X ... can't wait.

All the best

Su
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
    "If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life." - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Sue

I always have time for this conference. The first thing I will do when we get to New Mexico will be to unpack the five cats, canary and finch from the rental van and then plug in the laptop and check my e-mail and my conferences. (My desktop computer will not arrive for a few days).

I have also be busy jamming for the CorelWorld Conference next week.

Kevin, cool info on Xmas. If that is true (and I have no reason to doubt it) then what do you suppose is the derivation of Xing as in Ped Xing?

Gary [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Every So Humble...