Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Person changes

Default Person changes

I found that it's much more fun to change in persons appearance, than mixing with fictional images.. Now i have this picture (watch below).

I have already changed her eye colours, made a slight twinkle in her eyes, i made her skin smoother, i have remade her lips, i have used the warp tool on her cheeks and the like, and i have just recently repainted her hair..

Questions:
    I told you that I recently remade her hair, and that is also true. However i can not seem to figure out, how to make her hair black. The colour can simply not be made.. I'm using the colourize option (Shift + L), and it does the job beautifully. I know you can use (Shift + H), however this is just painting the entire area, meaning if I use the black colour, all her hair is just instantly black, without showing any features ( It justs one big square of black ). How do i make her dark haired ?

I told you I remade her skin, however I used the skin smoothening for most of it, however the picture becomes very "animated" when using this tool.. is there other tools or anything i could use for such things?

Also, be welcome to give me more things to change, if you can figure out anything, i'd be glad
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	portrait.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	89.7 KB 
ID:	50046  
    IP

Default Re: Person changes

For the hair you'll have to work with curves as well. Create a new layer for the color and then adjust the curves for this layer only.
    IP

I'm don't think i follow you. I cut out the hair, and make that a layer for itself.. and then what ?
    IP

right mouse clik on that new layer and chose than new adjustement layer curves....

to make it not look animated is about your skills when retouching
    IP