Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Future Flash...

For anyone truly interested in "the future of Flash", here is one viable possibility.

Check out this site folks:

(before you enter it, update your Flash plugin to ver.5 - they supply the link)

http://www.derbauer.de/

PS: Turn your PC speakers up real loud. Hahaha [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

PPS: Prepare to be amazed!

Mark (aka theKeeper)...
    IP

I have been looking at this site for some time now and the graphics are tremendous, the sounds are great, and the animation can't be easily beat. As for now, I hate waiting so long for it to load but in the future (Future of Flash) this kind of web site will be faster to load.
    IP

I would have to say the derbauer is a cool site. but this type of stuff can and is being used on CDs right now. Flash makes great standalone products when middleware like jugglor or JAVI take up where MM left off on development. As for the web I think we all are going to need some serious fat pipe before that becomes commonplace. Just my thoughts. Regards, Bill

Macromeidians 1:1

In the begining the web was dark and void, and the net was with out color or shape, Then there was a Flash and Life came to the web and vision became reality.
    Macromeidians 1:1

In the begining the web was dark and void, and the net was with out color or shape, Then there was a Flash and Life came to the web and vision became reality.
    IP