Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: A little input

Question A little input

Hi guys I would like to know how can I adjust the gif to follow the #1 gif in xara I read most of these posts here in xara 3d but cannot find it, can you please poit me on the right direction?
    these pictures are just little projects that I'm trying to learn how to manipulate the software, Thanks for everybody's help!
    The small one pivot side to side, big one spins
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Default Re: A little input

I'm not sure what you are asking. Can you be a little more specific.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

absolutely small pic swing side to side bigger picture rotate what I'm trying to do is make the bigger pic follow the swing while rotate, like a pendant.
    Is that better?

Now I understand.

Xara 3D6 cannot use more than one animation style within one file. There are various ways round this by using 3D6 and Xtreme together, but you'll need someone much better than I am, to explain them.

Perhaps somewhat along the lines that you used for the picture of the "knuckleduster" and "Angerfist" text that you posted earlier.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by ss-kalm View Post
    Now I understand.

Xara 3D6 cannot use more than one animation style within one file. There are various ways round this by using 3D6 and Xtreme together, but you'll need someone much better than I am, to explain them.

Perhaps somewhat along the lines that you used for the picture of the "knuckleduster" and "Angerfist" text that you posted earlier.
    I could not edit each frame in Image ready just timing, Do you think think XaraXtreme can?
    If that's the case I have to learn to manipulate Xtreme.

Actually, look at the attached anim, is that what you had in mind? It is a single object, with sizing pixels out of view, to make the axis of rotation in the centre of the square picture, so the small circle is merely rotating about the same axis, and is part of the same shape.

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	swing pics.gif 
Views:	178 
Size:	166.7 KB 
ID:	49573  

Quote Originally Posted by simsmj View Post
    Actually, look at the attached anim, is that what you had in mind? It is a single object, with sizing pixels out of view, to make the axis of rotation in the centre of the square picture, so the small circle is merely rotating about the same axis, and is part of the same shape.

Mike
    No, actually is the swing on top and the rotation following the swing on top like is one piece doing 2 things at same time!
    I've been messing around with Xtreme but I still don't know how to edit each frame, I just saw a option to change the speed like Image ready! I'm also reading the forums in Xtreme too see if I can learn how to do it! Thank you for the input.

I don't know if this is the sort of thing you want?
    True love is the ultimate truth

Thanks guys I kinda got it, as soon as I have it finish I'll post,
    I had to adjust each frame when the long stick swivel I had to get the square and line up on the end of the stick while turning!
    When I finish I'll show you guys!