Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Printing in Corel Draw?

Hi,
    I wonder if anyone can help me?...when I print out in Corel Photo Paint X3 the colours are more true and a lot brighter and pretty much how the design looks on the monitor, yet when I print the exact same logo out in Corel Draw X3 the colours are dull and different...Also when printing with the colour black(100%) it comes out more of a browny black in Corel Draw X3.
    I guess it's down to the settings and one possible problem is that my settings in Draw are cmyk and in Paint it's RGB?
    It would be most welcomed if somebody could let me know how to resolve this!
    Many thanks in advance,
    Grizzly.
    IP

Default Re: Printing in Corel Draw?

Hi Grizzly, Gheenee1 from [website removed]. I checked the settings in my photo paint in x3. They are set to 24bit rgb. I also printed from paint as well as from Corel draw, which is set for cmyk. Both printed equally well. I'm having a hard time duplicating your situation. I'm by no means well versed in Corel hopefully someone with more know how will be able to help. Good luck, Mike
    Last edited by remi; 04 June 2008 at 12:17 AM. Reason: dropped website removed, please avoid such things in your first posts
    IP

Default Re: Printing in Corel Draw?

My print shop here in Phoenix complains of the cmyk change from rgb and how the colors change so drastically... I'm not sure there is anything you can do for outside printing but for local printing (using your in house printer) try changing your CD X3 setting to rgb and see if you get a brighter image as in PPS.... Please let us know.
    IP