Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I just bought Menu Maker 1.1, downloaded MM11tpack.exe but get an error message saying the executable is corrupted. Tried everything that xara FAQ said to do; Deleted exe, ran diskclean, rebooted, download again but get the same error message. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Just wanted to let everyone know that the xara support team responded to my problem right away. They emailed me a zip file within hours and everything works. Thanks xara support!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JimmyD:
    I just bought Menu Maker 1.1, downloaded MM11tpack.exe but get an error message saying the executable is corrupted. Tried everything that xara FAQ said to do; Deleted exe, ran diskclean, rebooted, download again but get the same error message. Can anyone point me in the right direction? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm new here and think I just sent a "blank" post. Sorry about that. Anyway, I'm having the exact same problem that Jimmy D. had with installing MM11pack.exe. I've jumped through all the hoops . . . like he did, and still get the error message saying the executable is corrupted. The Xara Support Team helped him, but I can't seem to get their answer. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Kay