Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Post Adding Flash content to webpages through Xara Xtreme Pro 4 (Please Help)

My greetings to every Xara user.
    This thread has to do with problems concerning the addition of flash content in web pages created with Xara Xtreme Pro 4.
    Last edited by red_sting; 23 May 2008 at 01:59 PM.

Post Re: Adding Flash content to webpages through Xara Xtreme Pro 4 (Help Needed)

Well the problem I have is that while keeping all the things done properly the .swf file seems not to be loaded when page loads. Any ideas of what may be done wrong.

Best regards to everybody in the forum
    Last edited by red_sting; 23 May 2008 at 02:00 PM.

Default Re: Adding Flash content to webpages through Xara Xtreme Pro 4 (Please Help)

Welcome. It's kind of hard to tell without something to look at. Could you provide an example? Maybe post your link or xar file you are trying to use?

Is the swf in the file location your html is looking?
    Joe

Default Re: Adding Flash content to webpages through Xara Xtreme Pro 4 (Please Help)

Gary's Tutorial in WorkBook 69 is spot on.
    But it took me a lot of attempts to get it right. But persistence paid off.
    I still don't know what I was doing wrong!
    I printed the tute and numbered the steps one by one.
    Rupert

Thanks for your reply Rupert
    I finally did manage to make it work! It seems we had similar stories on that.

Thanos

Post Re: Adding Flash content to webpages through Xara Xtreme Pro 4 (Please Help)

Joe thanks for your interest
    As I said it finally worked for me with a lot of persistence. I might do a video tutorial on this, just in case someone has a similar problem. On the other hand I may not..., who knows? actually it is very simple procedure in order to make it work and some times on simple things we leave out important details. Usually these cut outs create the problem.

Thanos