Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Dear friends:

My name is Michael Cervantes a Corel Draw and Paint Certified Expert, and Certified Instructor. Graphic Artist, and Desktop Publisher freelancer since 1989.

I will be monitoring this forum regulary and answering your questions. If you are in a situation that you need help inmediately, please feel free to contact me at: mcdesign@tld.net.

Best regards

Michael Cervantes
    Photo-Paint Moderator
    IP

Dear friends:

My name is Michael Cervantes a Corel Draw and Paint Certified Expert, and Certified Instructor. Graphic Artist, and Desktop Publisher freelancer since 1989.

I will be monitoring this forum regulary and answering your questions. If you are in a situation that you need help inmediately, please feel free to contact me at: mcdesign@tld.net.

Best regards

Michael Cervantes
    Photo-Paint Moderator
    IP

Michael

Nice to see you here on i-US, hope you can visit regularly, I know how busy you are on the corelsupport newsgroups.

Just wanted to say thanks again for your articles on designer.com, especially the one about LAB space.

Peter
    The style challenged Pete'sCrypt
    IP

Hello Peter:

Well, I have been moderating here for a long time. I am glad to find old friends here, and particularly those whom enjoy and learn from my articles.

Thanks, I appreciate your comments very much.

Best regards

Michael Cervantes
    IP