Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Xara Zenofex2 won't install

Thanks Steve, I probably would of spent the rest of my life not knowing Xenofex was spelled with an 'x'.

Lucky for us you're a good humoured soul then isn't it.

Though on a more serious note, TG is a Global forum and many members first language is not English.
    Though they do remarkably well, it's better for everyone involved to avoid the use of witty spellings, netspeak, chatspeak, leet (l33t) speak (interent langauge) and uneccessary (or unkown) acronyms and abbreviations.
    Though of course there's little that can be done about bad spelling and typos

cheers

I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to get at in your posts to this
    thread. None of them make any sense. I ask a simple question, reasonably clear, except for spelling Xenofex wrong. The next post was a prompt simple answer. I followed it, and it worked. Third post was thanking bob. Quite simple and clear to me.
    I don't recall using witty spellings, netspeak, chatspeak, leet (l33t) speak (interent langauge) and uneccessary (or unkown) acronyms and abbreviations.
    If answer was clear as mud I would not of asked. I did not write the other posts you refer to.
    If you know what a installer is why did you ask *What Xenofex 2 installer?????*

Buy the way" (interent langauge) and uneccessary (or unkown)" should be
    spelled " (Internet language) and unnecessary (or unknown)"

Pardon my typo's

I asked *What Xenofex 2 Installer* rather than what is a.

I apologise if I mistook your response (post #11) as snide or sarcastic.

Steve
    The intent and inflection of words written simply can not be transmitted easily to the reader. This is the curse of forums. I'm sure we will bump into each other again. If I am ever in a sarcastic mood it will not be posted here.
    I have always valued your input to to these forums too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerr View Post
    Steve
    The intent and inflection of words written simply can not be transmitted easily to the reader. This is the curse of forums.
    I'll second that.

Personally, I try to remember the lessons we've learned from a previous discussion.

Remi