Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Xeus Plugin

Default Xeus Plugin

Hi Everyone,

So I saw Xeus on the Xara Xone (sounds like a tongue twister!). (But I think its a bitmap plugin/mini-program for the Xara program variations.) And I tried to download it but all three download sites were in Russian! So Help John Horn (Creator of Xeus). Why don't you want to take my money? [It looks like your website has been hijacked by those cleaver Ruskies!]

Please reply - I'm tired of waiting for Photoshop to open (tap, tap, tap...).

And thanks for creating a speedier method of cleaning up photos in Xara programs.

Default Re: Xeus Plugin

Had the same problem, but have a look here ... Xhris' post ... you're not losing out!
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Default Re: Xeus Plugin

Still waiting for Photoshop to open (Ha,Ha!). Magix's photo editor won't do what I need, and that's pixel editing - removal of artifacts [stains, tears, spots, etc..) in photographs. XtremePro4 would be perfect for photo cleanup with it's zooming abilities. XP4 integration of a bitmap editor is vital to my way of working. Someone that programs should write a better Xeus type plugin for XP4. I know I'd buy it and other would want it too!

PS. Right now I use "PhotoBrush" by MediaChance to clean up photos. A neat little photo editor but not as good as photoshop.