Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Control Handles

I like to work with vector like objects in Photoshop before converting them to bitmap. My questions is - does anyone know how to enlarge the ends of the control handles? I run in 1600x1200 resolution and finding the tiny dots in a cluttered picture is driving me crazy! Any comments?
    IP

I like to work with vector like objects in Photoshop before converting them to bitmap. My questions is - does anyone know how to enlarge the ends of the control handles? I run in 1600x1200 resolution and finding the tiny dots in a cluttered picture is driving me crazy! Any comments?
    IP

Hi Michael...

Well to my knowledge, no, there is no way of adjusting the natural default size of the Paths handles, or any handles used by some filters.

And apparently, zooming in on the imahe actually makes the handles SMALLER... go figure huh?! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Sorry bout that. Perhaps Adobe will address this issue in the next upDate. Let's hope so. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Have you tried asking this question in Adobe's Forum Michael? One of their tech guys may be able to handle it.

Take care,
    Mark...
    IP