Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Treasure Chest

Default Treasure Chest

Hi Folks,

ok my first post was deleted because it doesnt comply with forum rules, so lets try again on a different approach.

Can anyone suggest, point me in the right direction or help me with designing a Treasure Chest animation ?

Default Re: Treasure Chest

Welcome to TG,

Unfortunately Talkgraphics is not a place to come to requesting any graphics/artwork/animations to be produced for you which is why your first post was removed.
    Talkgraphics exists to help anyone learn to create images for themselves with friendly, useful guidance to suit them and their software of choice, or where appropriate, recommend the best software for the task.

I'd suggest, for what you are seeking, looking over at the Flash forum may provide some answers.

Members here at TG are very helpful and there's always someone online ready to answer your questions.

Default Re: Treasure Chest

This may not be the proper place for this post either. Since you are looking for help with animation. It might get moved? But as Steve pointed out, you can make a Flash animation of a treasure chest if you have the Xara Xtreme software. You could also make this a gif animation file using Xtreme. What graphics software do you have ?
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire