Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default I am done with MM

I made one edit to a MM menu and it totally wiped out all the links on the bar and I can't fix it without rebuilding the complete bar so I'm trashing it and using another.
    I also got the runtime error again today to many times.
    This has been the most frustrating software I've ever used and I'm tired of playing Micky Mouse with it.

Tuller

Default Re: I am done with MM

Have you reported the runtime error to Xara and submitted a ticket about this and your edit problem? (What was the edit you made that wiped out all links btw?)

Default Re: I am done with MM

Hi Sledger and thanks for your reply. We've never been able to edit the bar without changing the bar on all the pages and this is one of my business sites and we have to make changes in it sometimes several times a week.
    I did an edit on one link (changed the link) and it wiped out every link on the bar.
    I thought the runtime error was solved but it got us again often today. I don't have time to send a support ticket to xara when they're so slow to respond .
    I really like the program but it's taking up to much of my time to constantly try to keep it working.
    We'll keep the software but I already have someone building us a new one that does it often and will have it ready later tonight.
    Once again, thank you
    Tuller