Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New character

Thanx guys

I have almost re finished the Dragon as well,I put the warrior dude beside the Dragon for a test.

Cant use Safari on this board so will post later using IE..

Cheers

Stu.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gidgit:
    OK, now ya got me...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Not a big fan of edge weighting Gidge ..... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

waddaya call all the influence loops that create all the nice sharper edges around the tops of the gloves, boots etc...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah ok,I thought you meant like C4D vertex weighting on Hypernurbs,like that.But ya I am a huge fan of the way you described it though bud

Heres a quick Dragon pic test
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dragon_test.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	16404  

Looking ever more awesome all the time = leaner and meaner! I really like all the improvements you've made to this guy and watching how it's evolved. Very nice work!

---Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Cheers Maya

Still have some tweaking to do...

I dunno why you want to tweak him, he's going to become steaks once the armoured dude finishes with em

Don't count on that gidge! Me thinks that dragon could put up quite the good fight = Mr. Warrior could end up like cooked ham in the can! hehe
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain