Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

hi there,
    as an owner of corelxara 1.1 i am now testing xara X. but there is one problem: with version 1 of corelxara there was a shipped a cd-rom with wonderful cliparts in the .xar format.
    of course i want to use these cd in xaraX.
    but every try to import these cd as an part of the clipart gallery was unsucessfull.
    when importing the corelxara cliparts from cd in the clipart gallery via "disk clipart",
    the folders of the cd appears. but if i unfold the sections: there are no thumbnails, only little windows without any information.
    is this an general problem or is there a way to import the cliparts and view thumbnails befor open the .xar file?
    please give me an advise!
    thank you very much
    lostinwin

ps: please write in a way, that an 8 years old children could unterstand. oh, no, im not 8 years old. i'm 33 an from germany. but i cannot better read and write english as an 8 years old children (my friends say... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img])

hi there,
    as an owner of corelxara 1.1 i am now testing xara X. but there is one problem: with version 1 of corelxara there was a shipped a cd-rom with wonderful cliparts in the .xar format.
    of course i want to use these cd in xaraX.
    but every try to import these cd as an part of the clipart gallery was unsucessfull.
    when importing the corelxara cliparts from cd in the clipart gallery via "disk clipart",
    the folders of the cd appears. but if i unfold the sections: there are no thumbnails, only little windows without any information.
    is this an general problem or is there a way to import the cliparts and view thumbnails befor open the .xar file?
    please give me an advise!
    thank you very much
    lostinwin

ps: please write in a way, that an 8 years old children could unterstand. oh, no, im not 8 years old. i'm 33 an from germany. but i cannot better read and write english as an 8 years old children (my friends say... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img])

We are fixing this.

Mark Goodall
    Xara Ltd